Jesus promises he will never leave or forsake his followers.
Cigna Health surveyed 10,000 people ages 18 and older. 61% reported feeling lonely. Among 18-22-year-olds, the number jumped to 79%. The survey was released in January of 2020 – before COVID-19 and three months of having to stay at home.
We had an epidemic of loneliness before the pandemic arrived.
But loneliness isn’t a modern problem; it’s a human problem.
Looking for a Speaking Coach?
The most successful people are not always the smartest people. But they have one thing in common: they communicate well. I’d love to help you become a better communicator. Click here.
- Professor at Warner University
- church planter with Stadia
- former former president, Church Planters of the Rockies
- masters in business administration (mba)
- helped start 2 for-profit tech companies
Need a Speaker or Presenter?
Interested in having me speak for your church, conference, or organization? Follow this link to learn more.