Science backs up what God already knew: Generous people are happier people. Stingy people live with a constant strain and stress, trying to hold on to what really doesn’t belong to them anyway. We believe that being generous is not only good for you, but also what God expects from us. To really change the world will require generous people.
Looking for a Speaking Coach?
The most successful people are not always the smartest people. But they have one thing in common: they communicate well. I’d love to help you become a better communicator. Click here.
- Professor at Warner University
- church planter with Stadia
- former former president, Church Planters of the Rockies
- masters in business administration (mba)
- helped start 2 for-profit tech companies
Need a Speaker or Presenter?
Interested in having me speak for your church, conference, or organization? Follow this link to learn more.