You’ve probably heard someone say, “You reap what you sow.” In other words, you harvest what you plant.
The law of reaping and sowing is just as real as the law of gravity. If I jump off the stage, I’m confident I will land on floor. While it may be fun for you to watch, it might not turn out so pleasant for me.
Some of the most frustrated people I know are those who want to experience change but don’t want to do anything different.
It doesn’t work that way. Generous people don’t think like stingy people. They understand the law of the harvest.
They understand that whatever you want out of life, give it away:
- If you want to be loved, love people.
- If you want to be alone, grumpy, and bitter – give nothing away.
What do you want? Really want? Are you willing to give it away?
Experience and Background
- Professor at Warner University
- masters in business administration (mba)
- presenter at the WFX National Conference
- former president, Church Planters of the Rockies
- helped start 2 for-profit tech companies
To get a better feel for my style and personality, you can watch past sermons on our YouTube channel.
Need an engaging speaker for your event or conference? At the moment, I am available on a limited basis to speak for seminars, workshops, or worship services. Click here to learn more.
I’ve written a few books that might help! You’ll find books on preaching, leadership, Ephesians, as well as my first novel. Follow this link to learn more.