When I was in grade school, if someone wanted to bully me – they had to corner me on playground and steal my milk money. Today, a bully doesn’t have to be physically present. We have social media, texting, and trolling.
And it’s not limited to our kids. As adults, we have our bullies, too.
As a Christian, I believe in God as our Creator. As our Creator, he understands human nature better than anyone else. In God’s eyes, it’s better to be a peacemaker than a troublemaker.
Looking for a Speaking Coach?
The most successful people are not always the smartest people. But they have one thing in common: they communicate well. I’d love to help you become a better communicator. Click here.
- 25+ years of senior leadership experience
- church planter with Stadia
- former former president, Church Planters of the Rockies
- masters in business administration (mba)
- helped start 2 for-profit tech companies
Need a Speaker or Presenter?
Interested in having me speak for your church, conference, or organization? Follow this link to learn more.