When I was lost and wandering in the months after my mom’s passing, it wasn’t a good teacher that began the process of healing my heart. As we’ve seen in our journey through the New Testament book of Hebrews, Jesus was much more than just a good teacher.
It doesn’t matter whether our pain is self-inflicted or imposed on us by others. It is through Jesus we experience the healing power of God.
Looking for a Speaking Coach?
The most successful people are not always the smartest people. But they have one thing in common: they communicate well. I’d love to help you become a better communicator. Click here.
- Professor at Warner University
- church planter with Stadia
- former former president, Church Planters of the Rockies
- masters in business administration (mba)
- helped start 2 for-profit tech companies
Need a Speaker or Presenter?
Interested in having me speak for your church, conference, or organization? Follow this link to learn more.