This shouldn’t surprise anybody … but I’ve not always made decisions that honored God. There have been times in my life when my actions were more influenced by my friends – or those I wanted to be my friends – than they were by Jesus. There have been questions that I processed more as an American than as a Christian.
Truth is, we’re all shaped by something or someone.
As Christians, we are called to be shaped by the cross of Jesus.
Looking for a Speaking Coach?
The most successful people are not always the smartest people. But they have one thing in common: they communicate well. I’d love to help you become a better communicator. Click here.
- 25+ years of senior leadership experience
- church planter with Stadia
- former former president, Church Planters of the Rockies
- masters in business administration (mba)
- helped start 2 for-profit tech companies
Need a Speaker or Presenter?
Interested in having me speak for your church, conference, or organization? Follow this link to learn more.