As Christians, our desire should be to live a life worthy of the Lord and to seek to please him in every way. But this desire can easily become legalistic or driven by guilt. For Paul, the reason we should aspire to be spiritually mature is rooted in what God has done for us: “he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves.”
Looking for a Speaking Coach?
The most successful people are not always the smartest people. But they have one thing in common: they communicate well. I’d love to help you become a better communicator. Click here.
- Professor at Warner University
- church planter with Stadia
- former former president, Church Planters of the Rockies
- masters in business administration (mba)
- helped start 2 for-profit tech companies
Need a Speaker or Presenter?
Interested in having me speak for your church, conference, or organization? Follow this link to learn more.