God created us with free will. That means we have the ability to choose our path, priorities, and pursuits. Jesus taught us that God takes care of those who seek him first. Rather than believe that, we often act like the pagans – chasing after things that we believe will bring lasting peace and satisfaction (things that only God can provide). While we know that God will take care of us, we often act like it all depends on us.
Looking for a Speaking Coach?
The most successful people are not always the smartest people. But they have one thing in common: they communicate well. I’d love to help you become a better communicator. Click here.
- 25+ years of senior leadership experience
- church planter with Stadia
- former former president, Church Planters of the Rockies
- masters in business administration (mba)
- helped start 2 for-profit tech companies
Need a Speaker or Presenter?
Interested in having me speak for your church, conference, or organization? Follow this link to learn more.