Unfortunately, many Christians believe in the idea of stewardship but behave like they are owners. A steward is someone who has been entrusted with the care and management of someone else’s possessions. The biblical view of finances is not that we are owners, but stewards. As a steward I will have to give an account of how I managed God’s resources. This fundamental distinction is critical to living a life of faith.
Looking for a Speaking Coach?
The most successful people are not always the smartest people. But they have one thing in common: they communicate well. I’d love to help you become a better communicator. Click here.
- Professor at Warner University
- church planter with Stadia
- former former president, Church Planters of the Rockies
- masters in business administration (mba)
- helped start 2 for-profit tech companies
Need a Speaker or Presenter?
Interested in having me speak for your church, conference, or organization? Follow this link to learn more.