The lesson I’m sharing with you I learned the hard way – by making mistakes: Confession is a vital part of spiritual development. Why do many people get uncomfortable talking about confession? It means having to admit I did something wrong. As someone who has followed Jesus for almost 40 years, here’s what I’ve learned: Spiritual transformation cannot begin without confession.
Looking for a Speaking Coach?
The most successful people are not always the smartest people. But they have one thing in common: they communicate well. I’d love to help you become a better communicator. Click here.
- Professor at Warner University
- church planter with Stadia
- former former president, Church Planters of the Rockies
- masters in business administration (mba)
- helped start 2 for-profit tech companies
Need a Speaker or Presenter?
Interested in having me speak for your church, conference, or organization? Follow this link to learn more.