As I’ve thought about the people who have inspired me the most, they are the ones who ask “What if …?” instead of “Why me?” This simple shift in focus opens the door to potential opportunities.
- What if I walked at least 30 minutes a day, three days a week?
- What if I read one book a week for an entire year?
- What if I changed to a healthier diet?
- What if I made better financial decisions?
- What if I chose to be nice to that grumpy neighbor?
- What if I made a career change?
- What if I stopped smoking?
- What if I down-sized my living space and living expenses?
- What if I gave more money to charity?
- What if I had more time for rest and relaxation?
- What if …
What would you add to the list?
Start the Conversation
Experience and Background
- Professor at Warner University
- masters in business administration (mba)
- presenter at the WFX National Conference
- former president, Church Planters of the Rockies
- helped start 2 for-profit tech companies
To get a better feel for my style and personality, you can watch past sermons on our YouTube channel.
Need an engaging speaker for your event or conference? At the moment, I am available on a limited basis to speak for seminars, workshops, or worship services. Click here to learn more.
I’ve written a few books that might help! You’ll find books on preaching, leadership, Ephesians, as well as my first novel. Follow this link to learn more.